1) All commissions are to remain copyright of Emma Tucker. This is with the exception of those commissions
where an additional fee has been paid for the sole use of an electronic copy in wedding stationery.
2) Emma Tucker will be entitled to display all commissioned work on promotional material, including this website.
3) All commissioned work will only be released once full payment has been received and cleared.
4) Should any damage occur during transit, notification must be made within 7 days of receipt and any damaged
goods must be returned via suitably-insured first class delivery.
5) With the exception of damaged goods, which will be re-created upon receipt of the original, no exchange or
refund can be given upon completion of the commissioned work.
6) The content of this website is liable to change at any time. Please ensure that you review its content at the
time of ordering to ensure you are aware of the latest information.
Terms and Conditions
Payment & Delivery
Mounts and Frames
Terms & Conditions